- Wear mouth/nose protection, make sure it is worn properly and change it every 4 hours (unless instructed otherwise).
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other persons.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. If this is not possible, use alcohol-based hand sanitisers instead.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow.
- Reduce direct contact with surfaces and people.
- Show respect for others – it’s the only way of conquering this crisis together.
Flights & Destinations
Plan your trip