Things to know:
We reserve the right to request that a medical certificate be provided which confirms your fitness to travel by air.
Individuals requiring a wheelchair and/or who are visually or hearing impaired and/or who travel with guide dogs for the blind are considered as air travellers with disabilities.
The following persons are considered as passengers with special needs:
- Pregnant women requiring medication or medical equipment
- Persons requiring a mobility aid
- Persons with a broken leg
- People with an infectious disease
- Persons requiring oxygen for medical purposes.