The " -> Covid Questionnaire ", a platform provided by the Italian authorities, allows you to check whether and under what conditions you can enter Italy.
The following entry requirements for travel to Italy apply:
- All travellers must complete the -> online registration prior to departure.
- Travellers must be able to present one of the following medical certificates upon arrival in Italy:
- a negative COVID-19 antigen or molecular test, issued within 48 hours before arrival.
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate stating that the person has been fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- all documents must be in English, French, Italian or Spanish
Italian authorities since 25th December 2021 allow passengers only to wear FFP2/FFP3 masks (without valve). All travelers older than 6 years old are required to wear a face mask on board flights to Italy.
OBBLIGO DEL GREEN PASS
Come previsto dal D.L. 111 (6/8/2021), dal 1 settembre 2021 è obbligatorio presentare il Green Pass (Certificazione verde Covid-19) al momento dell’imbarco del proprio volo. Facendo seguito alle successive disposizione dell’ENAC è inoltre necessario essere in possesso di tale documentazione per accedere alle aree sensibili (oltre i varchi di sicurezza) di tutti gli aeroporti italiano.
GREEN PASS OBLIGATION
As required by the D.L. 111 (6/8/2021), from September 1, 2021 it is mandatory to present the Green Pass (Covid-19 green certification) when boarding your flight. Following the subsequent ENAC provisions this documentation is now also required to access the sensitive areas (beyond the security gates) of all Italian airports.