Travelers to Belgium must fulfil the following entry requirements:
- All travelers must complete the electronic -> Passenger Locator Form before departure and present the resulting QR code both before departure and upon arrival.
- All visitors to Belgium older than 12 years must present one of the following medical certificates, issued in English, German, Dutch or French:
- COVID vaccination certificate
- negative COVID Antigen test, taken within 1 day before arrival
- negative COVID PCR test, taken within 72 hours before arrival
- a positive COVID PCR test, issued within 180 days before arrival along with a recovery certificate
Passengers arriving in Belgium without a valid QR code (e-PLF) will be fined EUR 250.